Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I love a Challenge - Easter Holiday Planner Printable


All over Blogland and Pinterest there are squillions of printables. Downloadable printable templates to fulfill your every need from organising your home, your grocery list or your home budget, to calenders, baby shower gift tags, cookie jar labels and everything in between.

As you may have figured out, I love a challenge so yesterday I decided to have a go and make my very first Button Brain Printable.

As the Easter school holidays are hurtling towards us and I have Zip-Zero-Zilch planned as yet, I thought it would be fun ( and terrifically organised of me) if I made up a an Easter holiday planner for Miss 9.

It took some work & several hours of 'research' online, before I finally went back to the art program I know and understand.



I made up some little Easter Egg graphics, added some text, played around with the layout, played around with the layout some more... and more and more and more.....

But finally, I think I got something that someone out there might like to print.



 So If you would like to download my very first Button Brain Printable Click Below:

Easter Holiday Planner Printable Link

Just download the PDF to your computer and print away.

So how do you think I did?






7 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Lisa. I so need to start being more organised with our days now that I am trying to fit in studying as well, it's so hectic to get everything done as well as make sure the girls are happy and entertained and I'm not even studying full-time! #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Lisa. My boys loved our Advent Calendar (not that we completed the whole thing) but it did get them excited about Christmas. This'll be great for that extra long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh aren't you super clever!!!!
    I could do with a printable. Though I have no idea what we are going to do in the holidays cause we are so new to town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks great. I can't believe you did it yesterday. That would take me weeks to create :) I hope you and Miss 9 have a fun Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great! I will have to print it out for our Easter HOlidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever girl! MSPOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, please be kind and respectful. We all have different views of the world, sharing your view with gentle words is appreciated.xxx Lisa