Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gardening



My Name is Teddy and I love to garden.



 A Lot!

My mummy planted a beautiful vine yesterday. She found one with long tendrils to wind around the trunk of a tree. She was so happy. I knew then that gardening was fun!

This morning, very early, I thought I would have a little go at gardening.
I looked at mummy's vine, newly planted in the ground

I pulled a little bit, just to adjust the leaves.
Bits shook.
I like that!


I pulled really hard and poooffffr out it came.
I was so proud!

I think I should show Mummy... I will drag it down the backyard.



For some reason Mummy was not happy with me. Maybe it was because I tried to drag the root ball
through the doggy-door.

Mummy says I'm not allowed to garden anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Teddy - you are so sweet! Ironically, I garden much the same way, but maybe without the dog door bit... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is very sweet Renee, but still a naughty little furry boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest dog!! Although I'm sure you're not thinking that at the moment. . . although, who could stay angry at a face like that for too long?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, please be kind and respectful. We all have different views of the world, sharing your view with gentle words is appreciated.xxx Lisa