Monday, April 11, 2011

About to Burst

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.  ~Anaïs Nin




Have you ever felt like the 'happy' was going to just bust you open if you didn't let it out? It's like a tightly wound spring just waiting for release and when you finally let it loose, it just goes bouncing all over the place, happy and boing-ing everywhere.  

That's how I feel today. I am acutely aware of the many blessings in my life, four awesome, healthy kids, a great husband who provides all for us, a rich and abundant lifestyle in one of the most blessed countries on earth. I have the freedom to study and further my education, to walk down the street without fear, my daughters are as valued as my son, I have enough in pocket to be able to give away some.

And all around me, there are little pockets of joy - a smile from a baby, yummy, plentiful food in the fridge, a pretty fabric in my quilt box, music that makes me dance.. life is full of joy if you are willing to stop and look for it.Take a few minutes today to write down your blessings - doesn't matter where, brain storm your life and acknowledge on paper every blessing in your life, even the fact that instant coffee and chocolate were invented within our lifetime.... Wow!!! How awesome and happy and blessed are you!!!

Hope you are all bouncing in your own happy bubbles today
Much Love
Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, please be kind and respectful. We all have different views of the world, sharing your view with gentle words is appreciated.xxx Lisa