Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Mum

Obviously it's my Mum's birthday today. She and Dad are Grey Nomads, wandering around our beautiful country with their caravan and plenty of time to spend.
So we haven't been with her today as the nomads are way smarter than us and have gone in search of warmer beach weather, while we freeze our butts off.
'Here's my "Happy Birthday" tribute to the most important woman in my life. She has absolutely been the glue that holds me together.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

Warning - gratuitous family photo sharing within.
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. This would have to rank in the top 5 gifts ever!! Except of course, you kids, and all those grandbabies!!! Thank you - I just love it!! Miss you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, please be kind and respectful. We all have different views of the world, sharing your view with gentle words is appreciated.xxx Lisa